Monday, September 12, 2005

From Marg with Love



Clare, We made ravioli yesterday as you can see, tasted yummy. I fried 500gr pork mince with a little olive oil, 1/2 onion chopped and a garlic clove. I cooked a head of broccoli and then chopped it up and added it to the pork. About 200gr ricotta mixed with the juice of a lemon, 3 tablespoons of pine nuts, 1 teasp minced chilli, salt & pepper. After making the pasta & then the ravioli pockets, I cooked it in in boiling water for 5 mins I served it up with a simple fresh tomato sauce made with olive oil and crushed garlic. It tasted very nice, and of course topped off with some of Clare's parsley (Mitsuba) for garnish! Love, Marg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy yum yum! I love ravioli, but I never, ever would have thought of that combination of broccoli and pork and ricotta. It sounds fantastic. I think I might even have everything I need to make it. Well, except some of your parsley, of course. How sweet of Marg to even take a photo. Hmmmm. Maybe Marg is hinting that she needs her own blog. Or perhaps she wants to be a new contributor: marg eats!

I really have to stop visiting here before breakfast.  

Posted by farmgirl

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have breakfast earlier :P

I agree Marg did a great job! Thanks :) 

Posted by clare eats

Post a Comment