Sunday, April 24, 2005

Lasagna made of bread?

This post has now moved to eatstuff's new location, to view this post click here


dave said...

we are printing your recipe now will give it a go by the way your roasted coffee is great

Clare Eats said...

Hello M & D,
You didnt need to tell me that :P
Have you bought a popper yet?

Michèle said...

You know I had to come looking for the bread lasagna recipe that you mentioned! It sounds really really good! The last week has been a total revelation for me on all the possibilities of stale bread. Who would have thought!

Clare Eats said...

Hi Michele

When I saw it, I was suprised too.. when I tased it I was sold, it was awesome. The original recipe just had mozzarella instead of the cheese mix I made up. But I liked it like that, and I just used up leftovers.

I thought if you can get awesome stale bread... you should give this a chance.
let me know how it goes

esther said...

hey, this looks awesome. I used to be a bit grossed out by the idea of bread cooking but my mum turned me around. She makes all those Italian dishes like bread soup, bread salad and a garlic and bread dip. Plus we always have so much stale bread in my house because my housemates are incapable of finishing one load before starting another so I reckon I'll try this.

glad to stumble across your site via yr comment. yum.

Clare Eats said...

Hi Esther :)

The bread lasanga is great.
I hope you like it, let me know please

Post a Comment