Monday, September 26, 2005

BBM2


Firstly... How good does that look? Candied Orange Peel, Empire Plum Jam, Anise and Cornmeal biscotti, Hazelnut, pecan and Raisin Granola AND a 3 ounce bar of Sharffenberger 70%. So what I want to know is... am I really THAT easy to read? I don't think this parcel could have been any more perfect... or Delicious. AND from Suzie a "maybe soon" food blogger. Well what I say girl is GO FOR IT!

In the bottom left hand corner see the yoghurt, granola and plum jam? OMG!!!!!! sooo good :) The Plum Jam is PERFECT, plummy and slightly tart (the way I like it) and in the cutest little jar!!! Does anyone know if you can get them here? As for the biscotti, crunchy, flavourful, the candied orange peel, tender and orangy and perfect! YUM! Then there is the WHOLE thing about the chocolate, yes Suzie you are very right we can't get it here *sob*. I think I sat there smelling the bar all day today.... and I will definately take a while before I actually crack it open and taste this artisanl delight. Thank you soooo much :) and Thanks so much Samantha for all the work with organising this. To my secret Pal, your will be there soon and I hope you like it.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a sucker for packaging, and that jar looks adorable! Plum jam seems perfect for this time of year - and looks amazingly tempting on that granola! 

Posted by tara

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara :)

The jar is sooo cute! I had it on toast and in granola... I think that was the best, just perfect :) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

All those treats look yummy, Clare. I'm glad that you liked your packaged this time around - and great post, too! 

Posted by Nic

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic
Thanks sooo much for starting this :) :) :)
The treats were very yummy!
 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, yum! Yes, Suzie is definitely awesome. But of course, Clare, only the best for you! : ) That jar is adorable. I've seen that shape but not the neat top. What a wonderful variety of goodies! 

Posted by farmgirl

Anonymous said...

Hi Fg
mmm I want more of these jars!!! oh well

Only the best for me? Like the spectacular goodies you sent me? *drool* 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Clare,

That was an awesome package! Everything looked so yummy. :D 

Posted by MIlgwimper

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome! I'm glad everything arrived in one piece and safely!

Regarding the adorable glass jars - I first saw them here: (so can take no crdeit at all for them :)
http://www.deliciousdays.com/archives/2005/08/31/lets-jam on the wonderful deliciousdays and asked Nicky where she had found them - here is the link - I'm sure they'll ship anywhere:

http://www.weckcanning.com 

Posted by suzie

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome! I'm glad everything arrived in one piece and safely!

Regarding the adorable glass jars - I first saw them here: (so can take no crdeit at all for them :)
http://www.deliciousdays.com/archives/2005/08/31/lets-jam on the wonderful deliciousdays and asked Nicky where she had found them - here is the link - I'm sure they'll ship anywhere:

http://www.weckcanning.com 

Posted by suzie

Anonymous said...

Hi Milly
You are soooo right on both counts :)

Hi Suzie!!!
I remember them now!! I am so going to check them out!
Everything is perfect, thanks you so much!! 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Suzie is awesome. I'd love to see her blog if she ever starts one. I cannot WAIT to get my BBM2 package--I hope it's as good as this one! 

Posted by Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy
I hope yours arrives soon and is fantastic!!
 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Just double checking. Yep, Suzie is still awesome. That all looks like an ideal breakfast! Oooh, and I have to look up those jars. : ) 

Posted by farmgirl

Anonymous said...

Seems like a great deal but I couldn't open the cattledog :) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Mmm, what a great package and the jar is sooo cute.
I cannot wait to get my packages, both for BBM2 and Euro BBM2. It was really fun to prepare the ones that I posted and it will be fun to read the recipients thoughts about the contents :-) 

Posted by Dagmar

Anonymous said...

Love those jars too! And what a nice package of treats. :)  

Posted by Samantha

Post a Comment