Sunday, September 25, 2005

23/5 MEME

I was tagged by Sweetnicks to do the 23/5 MEME which is flying around the blogosphere. Pretty much you take your 23rd post, find the 5th Sentance and ponder on it's meaning.

Ok 23rd post :Kaeng Chuchi Pla - Thai Seafood Curry AWESOME CURRY btw :)

ok 5th Sentance: This book is a fantastic resource for authentic South East Asian recipes it covers: Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam.

What does this tell me? hmmmm I need to get my book back from my cookbook stealing mum (hi!!!!) and make some more great stuff from it!!! Pretty easy... I miss that book sooooo much!

So what is it?South East Asian Food by Rosemary Brissenden
This is THE BEST book for AUTHENTIC (not westernised) South East Asian FOOD

Anyway.....

I would like to tag:
Farm girl
Amy
Michele
Kirk
Jo


Your it !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare - Both you and Reid have taged me - so will get to work on this - it ain't too hard, just have to overcome laziness and sloth..... 

Posted by Kirk

Anonymous said...

I saw that too late Kirk.... lol
but now you really have to do it :) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've been tagged twice too and will definitely do this. Oh, I've been a lazy blogger lately. 

Posted by Amy

Anonymous said...

Well this is an easy way to be unlazy... :) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Meme? I did tag you before and you said that you already tagged..mmmm..... it doesn't matter anyway.... your photos are gorgeous! Will come back here and havea good one! 

Posted by Yvette

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvette
Didn't you tag me for the Cook Next door MEME?

Thanks for the compliment about my photos :) 

Posted by clare eats

Post a Comment