Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Best in the last 30

I have been tagged for the new, hip, happening MEME with 2 tails by Beau of Basic Juice.

So what's it all about? Well the MEME will be for both Foodies and Winos....
I have to answer the most wine friendly dish I have had in the last 30 days.
Hmmmm suprisingly we have had a few more than normal beer friendly foods around here lately but the dish I remember the best with Wine was definately this one



We enjoyed this meal with a suprisingly good Cabernet Merlot blend that Casey chose, it was suprsing because they are definately not two of his favourite wines but this one he loved (Sorry Beau I can't remember which one it was), I do remember that it was smooth but fruity and worked well with competing with thesimple yet fabulous food. I think Case and I definately both enjoyed the combination alot. What is there not too like?

The two bloggers I would like to ask to join in are:

Catherine from Food Musings because I can't wait to hear about that fab meal and wine she is about to have, and she gets to drink wine and eat at restaurants that I can only dream about *sigh* So I know her favourite food with wine will be inspiring (or envy inducing) *grin*

Barbara from WinosandFoodies, because she is an Aussie living in N.Z. and how more perfect could her blog name get for this MEME? (make sure you go to Basic juice for the slight difference in how you should fill in the MEME)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrrr! Today is "Talk Like A Pirate Day", and I be participatin'.

I answered the meme at me fine blog. 'Twas a bloody good feast with ruby red port and amber sherry we had last week. Ye can read about it on me blog.

Aye, and there are some blogs that are requirin' ye t' talk like a pirate, and if ye don't, ye haf t' swab the deck. Arrrr!!! 

Posted by The Countess

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm going to go check out Barbara's blog right now. That is an awesome name! 

Posted by Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare - that was fun. After all my reminiscing I think I'll have to go out and buy another bottle. Thanks for tagging me. 

Posted by Barbara

Anonymous said...

Arrr, you said that so well you blood thirsty fiend, I think I will have to be participatin myself unless I be required to swab the decks me matey :)

oops... that would have be yesterday for me :)!

Hi Amy not to bad :)

Hi Barbara
So Glad you enjoyed it! Reminiscing is fun!!! 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Back to normal mode now, Clare. No more pirate booty. ;)

That meme was fun. We're more foodies than winos, so for us it was the food that counted. 

Posted by The Countess

Post a Comment