Monday, September 12, 2005

From Marg with Love

Clare, We made ravioli yesterday as you can see, tasted yummy. I fried 500gr pork mince with a little olive oil, 1/2 onion chopped and a garlic clove. I cooked a head of broccoli and then chopped it up and added it to the pork. About 200gr ricotta mixed with the juice of a lemon, 3 tablespoons of pine nuts, 1 teasp minced chilli, salt & pepper. After making the pasta & then the ravioli pockets, I cooked it in in boiling water for 5 mins I served it up with a simple fresh tomato sauce made with olive oil and crushed garlic. It tasted very nice, and of course topped off with some of Clare's parsley (Mitsuba) for garnish! Love, Marg.


Anonymous said...

Oh yummy yum yum! I love ravioli, but I never, ever would have thought of that combination of broccoli and pork and ricotta. It sounds fantastic. I think I might even have everything I need to make it. Well, except some of your parsley, of course. How sweet of Marg to even take a photo. Hmmmm. Maybe Marg is hinting that she needs her own blog. Or perhaps she wants to be a new contributor: marg eats!

I really have to stop visiting here before breakfast.  

Posted by farmgirl

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should have breakfast earlier :P

I agree Marg did a great job! Thanks :) 

Posted by clare eats

Post a Comment