Saturday, September 03, 2005

WCB 13 - the sailor suit ed

Kiri the Sailor Man!

Cat food bloggers unite every weekend and share photos of your gorgeous kitties with us!

If you would like to be included, just leave me a comment with your permalink! and add a "weekend cat blogging" tag to your post!

Literary Cat Quote : "Nobody who is not prepared to spoil cats will get from them the reward they are able to give to those who do spoil them" Sir Compton Mackenzie

Oh MY! I think I just discovered a very dangerous place, on the way to buy veggies at Paddy's Markets today I saw this shop. A shop that sells cat and puppy clothes OMG!!!!!! I think Casey knew as soon as the shop was spotted that he was going to be spending some dosh there (he he he he) , they have so many cute t shirts and jumpers, then we spied the japanese sailor suit, the colours look like they had Kiri in mind when they made the shirt (if you have objections to buying jumpers for your cat see literary cat quote :) ). Kiri is such a good boy, as soon as I arrived home I put it on him and he started to purr, the weather is quite cool and I think he knows how stylish he looks. Well I have to go fawn over my kitty some more, so be sure to check out the other WCB entries

All the details
Pets Mansion "We are connecting you with your pets"
Shop R1. 299 13-15 Hay St
Haymarket 2000
(Market city. Ultimo Rd entrance)
Tel (0292126882
email: tommychao@hotmail.com

Check out sort er godt (black is good) at Skør i Skralden
Check out Jack and Betty taking over Stephen cooks
Check out Boo and find out all about her at Masak Masak
Check out the new guy Macroom over at Dispensing Hapiness *cute kitten warning!*
Check out Glinda Gräddost rolling around in the Sun at Anne's Food.
Check out the Lion King Jazz at Look Hunny, I cooked
Check out Doodle bug watching Mummy cook over at Farmgrl Fare
Check out the sleeping kitties Bella and Tash at A few of my Favourite Things
Check out Abe getting all territorial over Stumpy at Restaurant Widow
Check out Jack the cute but naughty baby of the house at My Adventures in the Breadbox
Check out Grimalkin and Ozy trying to raise funds for there realtives that have been displaced by Hurricane Katrina at Tigers & Strawberries
Check out Phoebe trying to reach up.... at Bakingsheet
Check out Aggie the floppy cat at Kayak soup
Check out the black beauty Miss Kittty at Culinary in the Desert
Check out Spencer and Chelseas personals at Je Mange la Ville
Check out Mrs Bejie who doesn't like the camera at Pumpkin Pie Bungalow
Check out THE DOGS Eli and Bela taking over WCB at Sweetnicks

*RIP Moufie* Please go and pay your respects for Moufie 1998-2005 - our thoughts are with you Kichen Mage

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is SO cool! I wish that a) I had a shop like that near me and b) that my cats would.. umm, enjoy it. :)  

Posted by Anne

Anonymous said...

Kiri looks so cute in that. I bought a little "sweater" when it was cold and Tsar wouldn't wear it - he'd somehow find a way to take it off. 

Posted by PseudoChef

Anonymous said...

Kiri is so tolerant - BTW, I love the name - it's close to mine..... 

Posted by KIrk

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne
When we got Kiri his first jumper I thought he is never going to put up with that... but he did and he doesn't seem to mind to much, maybe because he likes his harness? or perhaps he gets told just how cute he is with it on :)

Hi Pseudochef
Oh Tsar in a jumper :) Kiri doesn't seem to be able to take his off....

Hi Kirk
yep he is :) but he is also spoilt rotten :)
Did you know Kiri means Fog in Japanese? 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Clare - I love that. Maybe I should try to get some sweaters for mine.. That shop doesn't have an Internet page, do they? Anyway - here's my post this week. It's time for Glinda to show off - I try to rotate the five I've got ;)

http://annesfood.blogspot.com/2005/09/weekend-cat-blogging-13-glinda.html 

Posted by Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare - My Japanese is shamefully very limited....but aren't all "children" spoiled rotten???? 

Posted by Kirk

Anonymous said...

oooo he is SO cute! i love his little sweater :) 

Posted by Catesa

Anonymous said...

oh, and how do i add a wcb tag? just give you the link of my first attempt? http://justapinch.blogspot.com/2005/09/weekend-cat-blogging-first-attempt.html 

Posted by Catesa

Anonymous said...

My (sad) WCB post is here . sniffle  

Posted by kitchenmage

Anonymous said...

I don't have a cat but I am really enjoying checking out the wcb posts...they are all so cute! Kiri looks fantastic in his new jumper...If I had a cat I would definitely get him spiffied up often :-) 

Posted by joey

Anonymous said...

Since Kiri is Japanese for fog, one must call him kawaii as that's Japanese for cute! 

Posted by boo_licious

Anonymous said...

Okay, that sailor suit settles it. Kiri is definitely not a real cat. I'm not sure what exactly he is. . . oh wait, yes, I know! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!! You do have stylish fashion sense Miss C! Love the photos. : ) 

Posted by farmgirl

Anonymous said...

That is just too adorable, Clare.Of course, I think my cat would kill me if I ever tried that on him. 

Posted by Nic

Anonymous said...

okay, I'm heading straight out to Melb Central to get some cute puppy clothing for Bella & Tasha right now...oh, it's 22 past midnight..maybe tomorrow then.

Here's mine, thanks!
http://fewofmyfavourites.blogspot.com/2005/09/wcb-13.html
 

Posted by Cin

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that is too cute. I wish I had a store with kitty clothes near me, they're all for dogs! Cats want to be forced to wear silly sweaters, too!

Here's my permalink for this week, http://www.restaurantwidow.com/2005/09/wcb_13.html

Thanks!
Lisa 

Posted by Lisa the Waitress

Anonymous said...

Here's my entry for this weekend:

http://breadbox.typepad.com/breadbox/2005/09/weekend_cat_blo.html

Kiri looks adorable in the sailor suit!! What a good sport!

Alice 

Posted by Alice

Anonymous said...

Hey, Claire--here is my late entry for WCB. It took me a while, because I added a lot of links for charities that are working to help save the cats and other animals displaced by Hurricane Katrina.

WCB Disaster Relief  

Posted by Barbara

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to mention my WCB entry! http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/2005/09/maybe-if-i-just-reach-little-higher.html 

Posted by Nic

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a patient and sweet cat you have. Aggie would kill me if I tried to get her to wear something!

Here is my entry for the week:
http://kayaksoup.blogspot.com/2005/09/weekend-cat-blogging.html 

Posted by Linda

Anonymous said...

My name is Kiri, and it is Japanese for fog, but I'm a girl! :D :D :D Cute cat. 

Posted by Kiri

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare!

Our kitty was jealous that she has not been playing in the WCB event! She got her wish today!

Here is our entry!

http://desertculinary.blogspot.com/2005/09/wcb-13-meet-our-kitty.html 

Posted by Joe @ Culinary in the Desert

Anonymous said...

hmm kiri looks cute but I'm not sure if the colour is quite him! HEs grown heaps since we last saw him :) 

Posted by Rachel

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah he is so much bigger than when you saw him last!
just wait til you see it on him in person ;) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! and Kiri's got that look in his eye that just tells you he knows he's looking fine.. i can hear him purring from here :) 

Posted by Michele

Anonymous said...

What a great idea :)
Everyone's cats are so cute! Here are mine: http://www.jemangelaville.com/2005/09/04/weekend-cat-blogging-event-spencer-chelsea/ 

Posted by mlb

Anonymous said...

Here is my entry Clare.
http://pumpkinpiebungalow.blogspot.com/2005/09/wcb-13-ms-beije-does-not-like-camera.html 

Posted by Ana

Anonymous said...

Got my post up!
The Dogs Take Over  

Posted by Sweetnicks

Anonymous said...

Just me again. Taking one more peek at Kiri in that adorable sailor suit. He is so cute! : ) 

Posted by farmgirl

Anonymous said...

OMG so cutesy! 

Posted by babe_kl

Anonymous said...

clare, that is just cruel, but cute!!! 

Posted by Cara

Anonymous said...

*awe*

My 'lil girl  is soooo good about wearing stuff like that! fun fun fun! 

Posted by cherrybegonia

Anonymous said...

Kiri is the high priest of kitty fashion! cho chweet!
Clare, off-topic: I got my book today!!!! you made my day :) I came home from a really long hard day and found the package outside my door. I love it, and will blog about it soon. Thanks so much! 

Posted by Nupur

Anonymous said...

I hope Susan doesn't get any ideas from this.
I would hate to have to dress 7 cats while farmsitting!

He does look adorable! 

Posted by Farm Girl's Mum

Anonymous said...

Hi FG's Mum :)

I don't think so... I did hear you knit though ? :) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

I love Pets Mansion! The sailor suit looks Too cute on your kitty!! 

Posted by Julz

Post a Comment