Saturday, August 13, 2005

WCB 10


Cat food bloggers unite every weekend and share photos of your gorgeous kitties with us!

If you would like to be included, just leave me a comment with your permalink! and add a "weekend cat blogging" tag to your post!



Literary Cat Quote: Cats love one so much - more that they will allow. But they have so much wisdom they keep it to themselves. Mary E. Wilkins Freeman

Oh Kiri, how I missed you whilst I was away. When I arrived home, he purred and purred, then smooched louder and more affectionately than ever. Then he fell asleep curled up around my feet.

I will add the tale of my holiday hopefully tonight or in the morning! I missed you guys heaps too, and I can't wait to see what wins the contest, although it looks like baklava is definately in the lead!

Check out Tanuki and Yoshi playing on the huge cat tower at A cat in the kitchen
Check out Meow Meow, Boo's mother at Masak Masak
Check out The Hazards of plating at Bakingsheet
Check out Audrey at Belly Timber
Check out Katterier at Skor i Skralden (Sorry if this is wrong I can't read it! But I am very glad your puddy cat is joining in :) )
Check out Cin's Russian blue's at A few of my favourite things
Check out New Cat in the Cat Cabin at Farmgrl fare
Check out Edith modelling her pink tongue at Annes Food
Check out the pretty Callie at Sweetnicks *new*
Check out the adorable kitten Indrid at Tigers & Strawberies *new*
Check out the 2 cuties at Kitchen Mage *new*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Clare! Can't wait to see those vacation photos... 

Posted by Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
Yay it is so nice to be back.... I am about to pick Casey's mum up.... and spend the day with her so I will be all over this with photos and tales tomorow (fingers crossed! and replying to all those comments you fabulous guys left!)

 

Posted by casey

Anonymous said...

This week I WILL remember to join in the cat blogging fun! 

Posted by Sweetnicks

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare!

Welcome back! Here's my entry :-)
http://acatinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2005/08/weekend-cat-blogging-10.html 

Posted by Dagmar

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Clare, can't wait to hear about the holiday. Here's my link for WCB this weekend.

http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2005/08/weekend-cat-blogging-10.html 

Posted by boo_licious

Anonymous said...

Welcome home honey!!! I can't wait to see your photos!! Sorry no wcb for me, I don't have a cat! 

Posted by Cara

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Clare. Here's my post: http://bakingsheet.blogspot.com/2005/08/hazards-of-plating-and-wcb.html 

Posted by Nic

Anonymous said...

Yay kitties!

Mine actually posed  for me yesterday! 

Posted by mrs D

Anonymous said...

I'm late again!!! Sorry, Clare, I'll be better next time...

http://fewofmyfavourites.blogspot.com/2005/08/wcb-10.html
 

Posted by cin

Anonymous said...

I'm in this week, too! :) This time, I have little Edith modelling her gorgeous pink tounge for us.

http://annesfood.blogspot.com/2005/08/weekend-cat-blogging-10.html

 

Posted by Anne

Anonymous said...

I am late, but I make up for it with three pictures of our new twelve week old kitten!

Here is Indrid  

Posted by Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!
I am so glad you all decided to join in! You can never be to late for WCB :) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

My first entry in WCB is here . 

Posted by kitchenmage

Post a Comment