Saturday, August 06, 2005

WCB 9


Cat food bloggers unite every weekend and share photos of your gorgeous kitties with us!

If you would like to be included, just leave me a comment with your permalink! and add a "weekend cat blogging" tag to your post!


Literary Cat Quote: His Friendship is not easily own but is some thing worth having.
Michael Joesph - English Publisher

hmm Kiri sitting there like that... I wonder what is he worried about? Drinking out of the toilet? Walking on the bench? breaking my post plants? Nah he is probably just tired out after a hard core session of fetch!

Check out Kits, who rules Boo's house with an iron paw at Masak Masak
Check out Catgrl and the Cat at Tigers and Strawberries
Check out The scardey cat at the daily vegetable
Check out New Cat in the potting shed at farmgrl fare
Check out the smoochy Ywette at Annes food
Check out another smoochy cat at Belly Timber
check out Bella and Tasha at A few of my favourite things

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my link to the catblogging effort!

B's Weekend cat blogging  

Posted by Barbara

Anonymous said...

I'm cat blogging again. Addictive, isn't it? :) 

Posted by Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Clare,

Maybe he is practicing being a scarey vulture ala snoopy?
http://sciences.aum.edu/students/lambchr/snoopyfaces.html

:D 

Posted by Milgwimper

Anonymous said...

Again, reminded by Farmgirl's post! :)

http://annesfood.blogspot.com/2005/08/weekend-cat-blogging-9.html 

Posted by Anne

Anonymous said...

So, my cat insists on keeping the name "Obligatory Cat Photo" for the cat series on my blog, but as soon as I figure out this tag thing, I'll tag the posts with weekend cat blogging tags. :-)

http://www.belly-timber.com/mt/archives/2005/08/obligatory_cat_2.html 

Posted by mrs D

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys!
I am so glad that you are all joining in again! This is sooo much fun :) I love seeing all your gorgoues Kitties every week! 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

It's getting close to the end of the weekend, but here's my post:
http://fewofmyfavourites.blogspot.com/2005/08/weekend-cat-blogging-9.html 

Posted by cin

Anonymous said...

Kiri looks like he is eyeing a big bowl of tuna underneath the chair! 

Posted by boo_licious

Anonymous said...

Hi Cin
Kiri is very glad that you are coming to play! 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

My cats wants to join :-) 

Posted by Mathilde

Post a Comment