Tuesday, May 24, 2005

How Cute a Shooting Star



Oooh Doesen't that look good? Well it is the incredibly cute shooting star ice cream which is going to be the start of a new segment here at eatstuff Korean Icecreams...

I love them, it all started with honeydew melon flavoured which are so good. But I will get to them at a later point.

So why are Korean Ice Creams so good? Well the flavours are crazy (always fun), they are very different to the run of the mill Aussie ice creams, and they are cheap! This cute Shooting Star Ice cream $1.20, can you do better for that? I think not. I think I should stop blabbing now and get to the point. The flavour was bubble gum on the outside with those popping things (the blue bubble in the photo) that make your mouth feel like it is exploding, vanilla on the inside with a strawberry centre. It wasn't unbeleviable good, but it was fun! So let go of your inhibitions and go try something different.

8 comments:

pinkcocoa said...

wow, shooting star ice-cream!!! I have only ever tried out the korean ice-cream inside a fish-shaped pancake. The taste was alright but the important was it was cheap especially when compared to the Taiwanese and Japanese ice-cream! :-D I loveeee mochi ice-cream.

eat stuff said...

oh
Moochi Icecream! mmmmmmm sooo good!
You dont know where you cant get it fresh do you? Like Reid can get?

It isnt unbeleivable icecream, but it makes up for alot in the fun factor :)

pinkcocoa said...

I would love to know where to get fresh mochi ice-cream too! Reid is just so lucky........ahhh we need more Japanese in Sydney!!!!

eat stuff said...

I agree,
lets formalise it.
So who is going to come up with the goods?

Or if you read this and you know where to get fresh moochi Icecream in Sydney Please tell us!!!

Anonymous said...

::laughing:: my oldest son walked in just in time to see this pic. Now he expects the Mexican ice cream cart that comes by to have a Korean ice cream! We are diverse around here, but Korean ice creams are still on the scarce side! =o( OH MILLY! YA GOTTA CHECK OUT THIS POST!!! ::goes off to email link to Mills:: 

Posted by Jo

Anonymous said...

LOL!
I am glad he liked the look of it though. I have been slack and havent had any more... I so that you can check out the REALLY weird ones :) 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

heya, when I was working in sydney, Carly brought icecream in one day for us.....it was just strawberry flavour, but definitely Korean..and wierd!
It came in this rubber casing (no stick), you cut the top off, and sucked it out.....the case started out big, but was left really small and deflated after....
I know this is wrong, but what with the condom wrapper, the soft creamy stuff coming out of a hole in the top and all....we felt like we were giving head to icecreams....I wish I knew where she got them...I hope mum doesn't read this....much much funny though...we ended up on the floor, laughing with icecream all over the place...that sounds pretty sexual too, doesn't it?
I think I'd better stop now.... 

Posted by jada

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha :) OMG! Case and I are ROFLOFAO! 

Posted by clare eats

Post a Comment