Friday, July 01, 2005

Tim Tam Ice cream


Well why would I put photos of Tim Tam Ice Cream up on my blog? Well, I don't think you should be suprised by the answer. To make you all jealous. Simple huh. You want to know what the best bit is? You cant even get it posted to you cause it would melt and be really gross:)

So instead you will all have to live vicariously through me for once, boy does that make me happy! Hmm I must be in a really evil mood today, lol. Well I am so sure that you want to know what it tastes like. Do you have the same blue ribbon ice cream where you are? It is made with buttermilk and is pretty good and creamy. The flavour is chocolate and vanilla malt with crispy thin chocolate stirred though and nuggets of chocolate coated biscuit. Not bad huh? Not the best ice cream ever, sadly, but not too bad. It is a bit of a ripoff since the container is only 1.25 liters instead of the usual 2lt .... cheap bastards *I am shaking my fist at you* but it is definately good enough to merit making you really really jealous :) (except for you other Aussies who can go purchase it at their local supermarket!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, Tim Tam ice cream. That is just evil! Pure evil! And how much are plane tickets from the US to Australia these days?
--Mariko/supereggplant

eat stuff said...

Hi Mariko

I had a feeling that you would feel like that :)

Michèle said...

MMM, nuggets of chocolate coated biscuit.. Ive been hearing alot about the Tim Tam lately. Its making me very very curious!

eat stuff said...

Your right Michele, there is definately abit of a Tim Tam curiosity thing going on at the moment! So you have never tried them?

Reid said...

Hi Clare,

Oh no! You just had to do this to me didn't you? And to think, I just ate the last one a couple of days ago.

*sigh*

Michèle said...

Hi Clare,
no I've never tried Tim Tam! if it wasnt going to melt all over the place I'd definitely try to convince you to send me some :)

eat stuff said...

Hi Reid,

lol... You you managed to string those tim tams out for ages!

Hi Michele

The ice cream would melt but the tim tams (biscuits) wouldn't ;)

Reid said...

Hi Clare,

I paced myself and ate only one a day. It was so hard to do, but I stuck to it. If I really wanted to, I could have probably eaten them all in one sitting. *sigh*

I went by the Indian market the other day and asked if they could special order some dark chocolate Tim Tams for me. The woman told me that she would get back to me....

eat stuff said...

Hi Reid
that is so sad...
let me know how you go and if your need for a "fix" gets to strong ;)

Anonymous said...

recently, while vacationing in Fiji I came across the most delocious Tim Tam Icecream. I have one problem...they dont sell it in the U.s ...where can I have this icecream shipped from?
 

Posted by Suman Prasad

Post a Comment