Saturday, July 16, 2005

Weekend Cat blogging 6

Cat food bloggers unite every weekend and share photos of your gorgeous kitties with us!
If you would like to be included, just leave me a comment with your permalink!

I know that we are back from holidays and are in Sydney, but poor Kiri has been complaing so much about missing Taffy, I dont know if that honour has been reciprocated at the other end but Kiri can only hope! So I thought, just to make him feel better, I would show alittle of the lighter side of their relationship cause Kiri was alittle worried that you might think he ONLY picked on Taffy. Which is kind of like what he did for 90% of the time LOL! If only Kiri realised that they would get long much better if he didnt try so hard.

Theses pictures also let you see how much smaller Kiri is than Taffy too.

Check out the cute Minnaloushe at Tigers and Strawberries
Check out the shy Boo who is joining us for the first time this weekend from Masak Masak
Check out the farm boss Patch from Farmgrl fare
Check out Momma's little boy Fitzy at Lex Culinaria

Staytuned becaueI will have a Thai Prawn Salad actually make that a thai Octopus salad... and my long awaited (I am sorry Amy) Childhood Memories Meme post too!

Posted in , , , , ,

14 comments:

boo_licious said...

Pls include me. Ta.

http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2005/07/weekend-cat-blogging-6.html

eat stuff said...

Hi Boo_licious
We are very glad to have you! and Boo is so cute!

Farmgirl Susan said...

Hi Clare,
Love your pics and writing as always.

Here's my WCB link. It's Patchy Cat this time. I'll add everybody's links to my post as soon as I finish some farm chores. Starving sheepsies await me!

http://foodiefarmgirl.blogspot.com/2005/07/daily-farm-photo-71605.html

boo_licious said...

Clare, Kiri sounds like Boo as she also loves to bug my older cat, Kits which she has adopted as her daddy. Initially, Kits will humour her but if she goes overboard, he actually holds her down in a neckclamp to discipline her.

eat stuff said...

See I think that's the problem, Kiri adores Taffy, but Taffy is old and grumpy.Kiri wants to play, but thinks that the best way to play is by jumping on Taffy or running behind him grabbing him with his front paws. I have no idea how he does it.. I think kiri is just not a cat anymore but is people now ;)

eat stuff said...

Hi lyn

thats ok :) but only cause you are soo nice ;) I bet that DMBLGIT would take up heaps of time. It is alwyas more work than you expect.

Anonymous said...

Hi Clare,
I've been meaning to leave a comment for awhile now to let you know how much I enjoy visiting your site. Your warm writing style and lovely pics are inspirational :) By coincidence, I live with a blue burmese like Kiri, except Soli is a lot chunkier (read: greedier!). I hope to provide you with a link to his photos once I get my act together to start a blog. In the meantime, would it be possible to know where I can get a sweater for Soli similar to Kiri's? It's so cute! 

Posted by Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna

That is so sweet! Thank you so much. I cant wait to see a photo of Soli. It is really easy to start your blog if you use blogger! It takes about 5 mins? and they have a photo upload tool now as well.

Soli might be chunkier than Kiri because he is only 8 months old!

Do you live in Australia? Because I think Casey's mum bought Kiri his jumper at the Warehouse.

hth

 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

I am testing a different program to Blogger so still feeling my way around (very) slowly.

You could be right about the reason Soli is chunkier than Kiri. Today happens to be his 2nd birthday :) I think he is growing sideways more than anything! Thanks for the info about Kiri's jumper. Yes, I live in Melbourne but I haven't heard of the warehouse (I presume in Sydney?). 

Posted by Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi
That is great! I cant wait to see your blog when you start! Make sure you let me know your blog address.

Yes the Warehouse is in Sydney too, it is like a $2 store. Maybe you should try checking out a big one? I will have a look for you.

 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

yes Taffy was looking all around for Kiri after his departure - even calling out, so I think Kiri's bothering was being missed! 

Posted by marg

Anonymous said...

Hi Marg
Kiri would be very happy to know that. Silly, Silly Kitty's. 

Posted by clare eats

Anonymous said...

Kiri and Taffy are so beautiful! Lucky you. I adore cats too, but the family is against having pets at home. :( 

Posted by Julia

Anonymous said...

Oh Julia
That is so sad! I couldnt have a pet for ages.... but there is no way I could imagine life without Kiri now! 

Posted by clare eats

Post a Comment